Account Handler Team Leader
Account Handler Team Leader - £30-33K - Chelmsford- with home working
Our Client, a well-respected name within the Insurance Industry, are looking to recruit an additional Account Handler Team Leader within their Commercial Insurance team.
Our Client has successfully operated remotely over the last year and anticipates that this role can be completed within a flexible working pattern including working from home.
To be successful in the Account Handler Team Leader role you will demonstrate:
- The ability to Lead, Coach and Train the Account Handlers within the team
- Commercial insurance experience ideally across a range of classes of business
- Maximise and renewal and retention of existing clients
- A desire to develop strong client and insurer relationships
- Well-developed negotiation skills
- Excellent organisational skills
This position ideally requires 5+ years' experience working as an Account Handler from within the Insurance Sector and if you have had face-to-face dealings with clients or have some experience of coaching team members, that would be advantageous.
Our Client offers an attractive benefits package and a proven interest in career development within a proactive team environment which all means that this really is an opportunity for you to utilise your experience and progress.
Areas of Responsibility of this Account Handler Team Leader role include:
- Managing a small team of Insurance professionals
- Placing programmes of insurance for a portfolio of clients
- Ensuring the adequacy and appropriateness of cover
- Resolving client enquiries in a friendly, professional and timely manner
- Providing effective day to day management of the client relationship
- Undertaking renewal broking exercises
Apply for Account Handler Team Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly