We are an established company who specialise in providing insurance solutions for businesses involved in Road Haulage for the Distribution of Goods by Air, Sea, Road and Rail. Our core business portfolio is made up from providing the following products:
• Commercial Risks / Goods- Freight in Transit Insurance / HGV- Fleet Insurance
We are a small friendly concern. We have a strong ethic, pleasant and positive working environment and we believe in providing an exceptional customer service experience. We are looking for an ambitious like-minded, personable and enthusiastic individual who is able to work under the minimum supervision.
The position will involve taking over an existing insurance port folio
- Handling new business, renewals, and MTA’s
- Generating and placing new business
- Maintaining existing client relationships
- You will develop relationships with insurers and look for new opportunities to expand
- Administrative duties will include creating reports and following procedures to comply with setting up clients on the system/FCA requirements.
- Claims Handling
- Training will be provided
Skills & experience required
- Insurance broking or underwriting ( minimum 2 years Required)
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
- Must display a can do attitude to daily challenges and requests.
- Demonstrate a strong customer service attitude.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Ability to drive growth from both new and existing clients.
Why should you apply?
- Outstanding career opportunity
- We have a great working environment with supportive colleagues
- You would be joining a company that is experiencing growth & investing for the long term.
- 20 days holidays per annum, with an extra day each year after three years of service up to a maximum of 25 days, plus statutory Bank Holidays
- Free onsite parking
Apply for Account Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly