- Contract Type
Up to £27,000 depending on experience
Our Client, a market leader, is looking to recruit a talented individual to work closely with their Clients.
You will maintain the close business relationships which have been developed with these Clients thus protecting those arrangements.
You will be strongly focussed on continually strengthening those relationships. You will also be responsible for liaising with the operational teams for day-to-day servicing and also for the implementation of new arrangements.
For the level of Client interaction you will ultimately have, you will need to already have experience of building strong professional relationships.
The main responsibilities of the Account Executive include:
- Maintaining regular contact with Clients either at meetings, by telephone and face to face
- Researching and understanding your Clients requirements
- Liaising between the client and internal teams
- Arranging, preparing and attending external meetings with clients
- Managing client reporting
- Liaison with the Marketing department over presentation of proposal documents
- Preparing and submitting proposals to Clients
The successful Account Executive will have:
- Experience of working in Financial Services Industry
- Experience interacting with individuals of varying levels
- Strong problem solving ability
- Hardworking and highly self motivated approach
- Strong organisation and excellent communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel Skills
- Good investigative and research skills
Please note that due to office location, you will need your own transport!