About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Account Handler to join our well established team in Manchester. As an Account Handler on our corporate team, you will be responsible for providing a professional and efficient service to our clients regarding their insurance needs. You will be responsible for managing all aspects of a portfolio of corporate clients worth c£300,000 (income) and with each paying an average of between £5,000 and £10,000. This will include handling renewals, amendments / adjustments and any queries on the accounts. A key part of the Account Handler role will be to build strong, effective relationships with your clients, predominantly over the phone, but face-to face on occasion.
- To provide support to the Client Directors in respect of renewals and new business.
- Building productive relationships with clients.
- To produce timely renewal reports, accurate renewal documentation and invoicing.
- To identify and promote uninsured exposures
- Ensure all activities comply with FCA regulatory and market standards
- You will have responsibility for your own clients, and must be able to work to manage your own workload and meet deadlines.
What can we offer?
In return, you will receive a leading range of benefits alongside the opportunity to progress your career with a growing firm. We believe strongly in training and development and encourage this at every opportunity and are proud to offer a professional, yet informal working environment that embraces flexible working.
- Competitive salary, reviewed annually
- Cash Plan
- Private Medical Insurance
- Income Protection
- Holidays starting at 23 days and increasing
- Training & Development support
- Wellbeing Initiatives
- Season Ticket Loans
With a background in Commercial Insurance, you should possess a good technical knowledge across a broad range of Commercial risks.
Ideally you should have a minimum of Cert CII, or ambition to work towards this qualification.
Verlingue Ltd in the UK is part of the European broking giant, Verlingue, one of Europe’s largest independent insurance brokers employing over 1,100 people based in France, Switzerland, Portugal and the UK. In the UK, Verlingue employs over 170 people with offices in London, Manchester, Redhill and Egham. We specialise in Business Insurance, Employee Benefits, Flexible Benefits, Wealth Management, Credit Insurance, Personal Insurance, Risk Management and Claims