Commercial Account Handler
Would you like to work for an ambitious Independent Insurance Brokers that offer exceptional support to their clients? Do you have experience with commercial insurance? In a broking house? Are you excited by future prospects?
If yes, then read on as this is a company that will help you really mould your own career within the industry and offer further development.
About the Company:
An established independent Broker based in Solihull.
Providing solutions to commercial and personal HNW clients.
About the Commercial Account Handler role:
You`ll be responsible for the account handling of commercial lines customers with risks ranging from motor trade, property owners, commercial combined and fleet. With the help of the senior management team you will look to identify opportunities to grow the book through offering relevant cross sales and referral leads.
- You`ll have excellent career development opportunities
- Benefits package including flexible benefits and pension
- Free parking
- Great company culture and progressive working environment
- Varied client base offering insight in to new industry sectors
Main duties in the Commercial Insurance Account Handler role:
- Responsible for the retention of commercial clients
- Be a point of referral within the team
- Organise daily work to ensure compliance is met at all times
- Liaise with Underwriters to help secure the retention of clients
- Identify new markets, schemes and other opportunities to help grow the business
- Maintain retention rates
The skills you`ll bring to the Commercial Insurance Account Handler role:
- Thorough commercial combined and/or commercial package insurance knowledge as a minimum due to requirements of clients
- Experience dealing with commercial clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service focus
- Organised and effective worker