AVP/VP Corporate Real Estate Services & Facilities Management
1 day left
- Contract Type
Market leading specialty insurer require an ambitious Facilities & Estates Manager to take regional responsibility for leading and directing all corporate real estate services (CRES), workplace experience, and the third party provider of outsourced, Integrated Facilities Management solutions, in accordance with the agreed Contracts, Service Catalogue, Service Level Agreements (SLAs), KPIs and processes.
This role is specifically managing CRES matters in the UK, Europe, Singapore, Australia and all future Group locations in the Eastern Hemisphere as follows:
Undertaking and managing CRES projects related to the Group premises, including Design & Construction, Portfolio Optimization programs, relocations, space decommissioning and Lease Administration. Accountable for leased, regional portfolio of assets, through effective controls monitoring, optimization, benchmarking and strategic planning aligned with Group's organizational structures and financial cycles.
Managing an integrated service delivery model for all Group locations inclusive of Facilities Services, Corporate Interiors Design & Construction, Workplace Experience, Health & Safety, and Energy & Sustainability. Responsible for financial performance, capital expenditures, risk management and compliance with regional codes and regulations.
Managing various CRES consultants, contractors, with direct accountability for third-party outsourced managed services providers to achieve measurable year-over-year improvements in quality of service-delivery through KPIs, CPIs, Scorecards and Customer Satisfaction surveys.
Collaborate with Group Sourcing on regional sourcing initiatives, negotiations of contracts, evaluating emerging technologies, energy efficient systems and sustainable solutions.
Lead a highly leveraged regional team of consultants and third party outsourced providers to deliver services in various markets in the UK, Europe and Asia Pacific.
Accountable for enabling and managing a workplace experience that is consistent with the Brand, with strong emphasis on collaboration and results.
- Professional qualifications (plus broad business qualifications) at a level of degree or equivalent qualification
- Experience working as part of a senior team within a multi-national insurance or financial services environment
- Experience working in an Integrated Facilities Management function that demonstrated increasing levels of responsibility
- Experience managing a Regional Real Estate and Property Management Portfolio
- Experience in maintenance trades and union work environments
- Experience of remote management of teams, or third party outsourced providers
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively and confidently at all levels across the Group.