Customer Service Advisor - Ambitious Independent Broker
Would you like to work for an ambitious Independent Insurance Brokers that offer exceptional support to their clients? Do you have insurance experience? Are you excited by future prospects?
If yes, then read on as this is a company that will help you really mould your own career within the industry and offer further development.
About the Company:
An established independent Broker based in Solihull. Providing solutions to commercial and personal HNW clients.
About the Customer Service Advisor role:
Working within an existing team you will be responsible for the day to day queries of personal and commercial lines customers with risks ranging from personal motor, home, taxi, motor trade, property owners, commercial combined and fleet. With the help of the senior management team you will look to identify opportunities to grow the book through offering relevant cross sales and referral leads.
- You`ll have excellent career development opportunities
- Benefits package including flexible benefits and pension
- Free parking
- Great company culture and progressive working environment
- Varied client base offering insight in to new industry sectors
Main duties in the Customer Service Advisor Handler role:
- Responsible for the dealing with inbound calls and email queries
- Dealing with office administration and finance queries
- Organise daily work to ensure compliance is met at all times
- Liaise with Underwriters to discuss adjustments made to policies
- Identify other opportunities to help grow the business
The skills you`ll bring to the Commercial Insurance Account Handler role:
- Experience dealing within personal lines and/or commercial lines insurance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service focus
- Organised and effective worker
Apply for Customer Service Advisor - Ambitious Independent Broker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly