New Business Account Handler
7 days left
- Contract Type
Employment Specialists are pleased to be working alongside a well-respected name within the Insurance Industry and are looking to recruit an additional New Business Commercial Account Handler within their commercial Insurance team.
The position will entail servicing the Commercial Clients insurance needs and providing quotations for new and prospective customers within the New Business Team.
- Answering telephone calls promptly and effectively dealing with all enquiries in a professional and efficient manner
- Provide any additional support especially for New Business Executives whilst they are out of the office
- Acquire all the necessary information and complete a New Business Presentation
- Submit the presentation to Insurers and obtain quotation(s)
- Quote the premium by telephone and confirm in writing
- Diary all quotations issued and pursue until acceptance/refusal received and then diary to pursue annually
- Provide quality customer care, ensuring that documents are obtained, processed and despatched promptly and all issues raised by the Client, Prospective Client, Intermediary or Insurer are effectively dealt with
You will need at least 1 years Commercial insurance experience, ideally from a Commercial Broking environment, but above all positive and confident communication skills to enable you to work with and assist their Clients and their enquiries.
The role will suit someone who is currently working in Broking and is looking to progress their career, or someone looking to transfer their Commercial Insurance skills from an Insurer into Broking. Experience with direct Client contact is essential and you must be able to cope well in a fast-paced environment.
This is a rare and fantastic opportunity to develop your insurance knowledge within Commercial, and to work for a renowned Broker that will continually support and encourage your career.
Apply for New Business Account Handler
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly