The Accounts Administrator role within Direct Insurance London Market Ltd will be responsible for ensuring the collection of monies from clients are within the Company’s agreed credit period, whilst maintaining good relationships with Clients. Reconciliation of Insurer and all other supplier accounts on a monthly basis & ensuring settlement of agreed items, as per Terms of Business. Uploading payments into the Lloyds Xchanging System. Supplying timely and accurate management information to Directors and Managers.
- Daily posting of receipts and payments, including daily maintenance and banking of the IBA cash book.
- Reconciliation of bank accounts on a weekly basis.
- Reconciliation of Insurer Statements within agreed payment terms.
- To operate the credit control function, in conjunction with colleagues as appropriate, strictly within agreed Company procedures.
- To maintain and operate the agreed diary procedure for chasing up outstanding debts.
- Resolve any queries arising from clients, insurers or other suppliers in relation to outstanding debts, making reference to your Line Manager on particular problem cases.
- Ensure all month-end routines are strictly adhered to, in particular, settlement of insurers’ accounts within the applicable individual terms of credit.
- Generate LPAN’S and upload payments to the IMR
- Assist the Company’s Accountants in their annual review/audit of the business.
- Any other duties, as requested by your Line Manager, in accordance with the nature of this position.
- The Company's Credit management procedures and dealings with a Broker Accounting System.
- At least 5 A-C Grade GCSE’s including English, Maths and ICT
- Insurance qualifications e.g. CII (desirable)
- Experience working with Xchanging
- Minimum of 3 years of previous IBA Accounting experience
Skills & Abilities
- Outcome focused
- Self-motivated & Enthusiastic
- Team worker with the ability to work on own initiative
Apply for Accounts Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly