Junior Credit Controller
The Junior Credit Controller role is to be responsible for ensuring the collection of monies from clients/Brokers within the Company’s agreed credit period, whilst maintaining good relationships with those clients/Brokers and with insurers. It is also the responsibility of a Credit Controller to manage debt recovery, which if a client has paid late or missed payments could involve stopping the supply of goods and services or undertaking legal action. It is vital that the Junior Credit Controller builds and maintains close links with all customers, to ensure smooth running of accounts and encourage timely recovery of payments.
- Creating monthly statements to send to agents.
- Sending weekly chasers for premium due.
- Keeping track of any premium that has failed to reach us on time and communicating with the underwriters regarding next steps.
- Communicating with agents via email and telephone for premium due.
- Keeping track of remits received from agents.
- Creating reports from Sequel.
- Experience in credit management procedures and dealings with a Broker Accounting System.
- IBA Experience required.
- At least 5 A-C Grade GCSE’s including English, Maths and ICT.
Skills & Abilities
- Outcome focused
- Self-motivated & Enthusiastic
- Team worker with the ability to work on own initiative
- Professional approach to relationships
- Sound decision-making
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Good Numeracy skills
- Sound Computer Skills
Apply for Junior Credit Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly