Account Handler - North American Property and Terrorism
I am working on behalf of a leading global Lloyd's Broker who are looking for an experienced Account Handler / Technician to join their North American property and terrorism team in London.
The role will best suit those with an initial grounding in insurance, looking to develop and grow within a specialist business unit. Existing experience would ideally be in account management or technical processing.
Your key responsibilities would be:
- Preparing MRC slips from client information and submissions
- Preparing contract endorsements
- Drafting and constructing terrorism policy wordings and schedules
- Creating premium split/tax schedules
- Dealing directly with clients
Please contact me for more information.