- Contract Type
A well established corporate insurance Broker in North London is seeking a Compliance Manager to join the team.
- To assist the Operations Director with ongoing compliance implementation and regulatory reporting requirements; and to ensure the firm maintains compliant practices to accord with any future policies issued by the FCA, relating to its regulated general non-investment insurance activities
- To assess training requirements and maintain training and professional development records for all employees
- To structure and organise relevant in-house and external training, as deemed appropriate to the nature of the business
- Maintain records of management and staff meetings
- Handle complaints in accordance with the FCA guidelines
- To handle the firm's HR responsibilities including but not limited to contracts, H&S policy and handbook
Please contact me for more information.