Our client, a leading Insurance software development company, is looking for an experienced Business Analyst. Reporting to the Head of Analysis & Design this is a newly created position as a result of continued new business successes.
This Business Analyst role will be a bridge between the company’s development team and their customer’s or third party’s staff, both business and technical.
The Main Duties will include:
- Clarify the business requirements behind the upcoming Roadmap items for the Platform
- Assist in planning any integration project work
- Work with the team to translate business requirements into functional requirements
- Write up and explain the requirement to designers, developers and testers
- Respond to questions and eliminate vagaries during the development phase
- Take part in testing of releases of the platform and system integrations
It is essential that candidates have significant experience within a London Broker or Carrier and a good understanding of the London Insurance Market and global Insurance Industry practices, as well as experience in eliciting and documenting business requirements. In addition, experience in software implementation and/or integration projects or an awareness of similar project lifecycles would be highly desirable.
A full detailed job description is available upon request.
Apply for Business Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly