Our client, a leading Insurance software development company, is looking for a Business Analyst with extensive knowledge of the Lloyd’s and London Insurance Markets and ideally gained working with or for a London Broker. The main responsibilities of this position are as follows:
- To clarify the business requirements behind the upcoming Roadmap items for the company’s Platform
- Plan the integration work for Brokers wishing to build rich links between the Platform and internal systems, working with the IT teams at the customer
- Work with the team to translate business requirements into functional requirements
- Write up and explain the requirement to designers, developers and testers
- Respond to questions and eliminate vagaries during the development phase
- Take part in testing of releases of the platform and system integrations
The company has offices in London, although during lockdown they have worked 100% remotely. This role will be remote until it is safe for them to return to offices. Once they do return, they expect many roles to stay remote-by-default if that is preferred by the individual.
A full detailed job description is available upon request.
Apply for Business Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly