Our client, a leading software and services provider to Lloyd’s of London and the broader London insurance market, are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their growing team. This is a new role to take account of the significant development of the company’s business. The successful candidate will provide hands-on, end to end project management and will be in charge of the delivery of IT implementation projects for our clients.
You will need to have the following key attributes:
- Approximately 5+ years’ experience in managing complex IT implementation projects.
- Knowledge of Software as a service and an understanding of the general London insurance market.
- Experience of delivering business change, managing IT implementations and technology projects in a complex environment.
- Ability to produce high quality project documentation.
- Project management certification i.e. Prince II.
- Confidence and calm when interacting with senior audiences.
- High level of initiative and self-motivation.
- Ability to take ownership of problems and coordinate appropriate internal resources to help solve customer issues effectively and efficiently.
A full detailed job description is available upon request.
Apply for Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly