Business Development Executive
Our client, a leading software and services provider to Lloyd’s of London and the broader London insurance market, are looking for Business Development Executive to join their client facing team based in London. This is a new role to take account of the significant development of the company’s business.
The Business Development Executive plays a key role providing administration and project support to the Business Development and Account Management teams. This position is part of a growing team and will deliver a high degree of organisational, research and administrative capabilities, all of which are crucial to the team’s success.
Your duties will be to:
- Identify potential leads and carry out appropriate market research into sources of potential new business.
- Provide market intelligence to members of the Business Development team in advance of client meetings.
- Assist in the implementation and delivery of RFQ, RFI, tender documents and proposals including market research and intelligence.
- Manage and operate relevant information systems such as HubSpot, ensuring data and information are accurate and current.
- Liaise with other parts of the organisation as required in response to potential client queries.
- Take appropriate minutes of meetings and follow up on actions from meetings with appropriate people as required.
- Ensure relevant deadlines are met and feedback collected on successful/unsuccessful proposals.
Key Attributes include:
- A strong academic record including a degree, preferably in a business related area;
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills;
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel, Project;
- Good understanding of effective client engagement and developing strong client relationships.
- Some knowledge / interest / understanding of the Lloyd’s / London insurance market (desirable)
Whilst this exciting opportunity would suit a recent graduate, candidates with experience in a similar client facing environment would also be considered.