4 days left
- Contract Type
Permanent - up to £50,000 + bens
A global leader in the provision of underwriting expertise across insurance, reinsurance and delegated authority channels.
This is a dynamic, hybrid role that will allow the successful candidate to be involved in a variety of different duties and responsibilities across the business. As this role requires a variety of different skills our client is not expecting applicants to be proficient in every aspect of the role and they are happy to provide training and support, where required.
The principle responsibilities will cover financial & risk data quality, reporting, technical administration, projects, process improvements and accounting within the P&C department.
- you will be responsible for the integrity of risk and financial information held within the department
- analyse data to ensure accuracy
- prepare information for external and internal reporting requirements
- accounting ledger reconciliation
- review IPT taxes, brokerage and commission calculations
- terrorism pool returns
- oversee the growing MGA /DUA business
- identify areas for process and quality improvements
- monitor Xchanging functions
Relevant skills and experience would include:
·Experience working within insurance /reinsurance environment from a Broker, Syndicate, Company or MGA background.
·Technical premiums and claims knowledge including experience of xChanging systems.
·Strong London market knowledge
·MGA/ Delegated Authority knowledge
.experience working on projects and co-ordination
·Advanced Excel and data management
·Desirable - European IPT tax knowledge
REF - 8040
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Technical Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly