Motor Insurance Broker - West London
Motor Insurance Broker
Location: West London, W2
Hours: Mon to Fri / 9:00 to 5:30 - There is NO shift patterns or weekend working.
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 dep. on experience & knowledge
An opportunity to join a successful boutique style independent insurance broker based in West London, situated close to Royal Oak / Bayswater / Queensway tube stations & Paddington or Marylebone mainline stations.
You will be joining a small, specialist team of 3 responsible for managing all aspects of an established, niche portfolio of HNW fleet and HNW private motor. The emphasis will be on maintaining relationships with clients and providing professional, attentive and proactive customer service. No walk in business entertained or general public quotes.
Duties will include:
- Obtaining accurate risk details in order to obtain suitable cover at the best price possible
- Ensuring cover is appropriate and suitable
- Working with insurers to secure the best possible premium quote
- Presenting quotes to new and existing clients and obtaining a sale
- Arranging payments
- Organising mid-term adjustments and renewals
- Issuing documentation
- Resolving any queries from insurers or clients
- Ensuring all paper and digital files are accurately maintained
- Adherence to FCA and company protocols
The emphasis will be on service and relationship building and not targeted sales. Therefore, candidates MUST have strong customer care skills and account management experience. The ability to communicate clearly and effectively and develop relationships is key. Familiarity with Client Relationship Management software and MS excel is essential.
This is a key position in a small team of specialists, so candidates will need to have solid and recent motor insurance experience from a broking or active underwriting background.
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Motor Insurance Broker - West London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly