Commercial Account Executive
We are an Insurance Broker that have been established for over 20 years, and we have exciting Insurance Sales Advisor opportunities in our Wembley branch.
The Insurance Sales Advisor role is fast-paced, customer focused sales position that will challenge you.
Working in a friendly, target-driven sales environment where teamwork and positivity are part of the company culture, the Insurance Sales Advisor position will demand the very best of your sales and customer services skills as you deal with new and existing customers, both over the phone and face to face.
The role will involve:
• Quoting and closing new business enquiries
• Building and maintaining long-standing client relationships
• Retaining existing clients at renewal
• Dealing with existing policy amendments
• Identifying cross selling and upselling opportunities
• Working towards individual and team targets
This is a sales and customer service environment that demands excellent rapport building skills at all times. The role will require:
• Clear and effective communication skills
• Ability to deal with clients of all ages and backgrounds
• Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise work
• Strong literacy & numeracy skills
• Ability to develop relationships from scratch
• Excellent telephone manner
• Ability to think on your feet and identify sales opportunities
• Insurance sales experience may be beneficial
• Experience of a sales and customer service environment is essential
Some of the benefits include:
• 24 Days Holiday (plus public holidays)
• Continued development opportunities
• Pension scheme
In addition, a comprehensive training program will ensure you have the required industry and product knowledge. You will be given all training, coaching and encouragement you need to be successful in your career.
Expected start date: 01/07/2021
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00+ per year
Apply for Commercial Account Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly