The decision to embark on a career move isn't one to take lightly in today's market.
A lot of factors must be right including the culture, future stability of the business and great clients available from the start.
And this specialist insurance brokerage can offer that.
Fiercely independent, they'll remain this way for the foreseeable.
Its why not one, but fifteen people have taken the bold move to join them in the last eighteen months.
So what's in it for you?
So what is this opportunity all about?
- This is a client facing role, and crucially you'll be working with an established book of business which has been cultivated by two of the firm's leaders over many years.
- With them becoming more and more involved in the business strategy, they need you to take over things from a client perspective and help grow things regionally.
- Working alongside a fellow North East based executive, you'll benefit from the Director's client introductions allowing you to establish your own relationships with the portfolio.
- You'll focus on client advice with support coming from inhouse broking, claims, loss adjusting and pipeline management teams.
- So you'll be reassured your new business is managed along with all the technical servicing work.
Who are the firm?
- Situated as one of the UK's most respected broking businesses in their chosen market, they know a thing or two about great client service.
- Their culture is that of internal development, promotion and progressing talent within their business with one of their Directors only starting out in the industry five years ago.
What's on offer for you?
- You'll receive a generous base salary, great bonus package and benefits including support to your ongoing professional development.
- With a full book of business allocated, you'll have the reassurance you don't have to start from a blank page.
- And with your leads being generated inhouse, you can relax about the prospecting side also.
- Ideally, you'll have insurance broking experience in commercial, HNW or agricultural insurance and be based in either the East or North of Scotland.