We are looking for an experienced and confident Account Executive to take on responsibility for an existing book of Corporate clients.
Your responsibilities will include -
- Managing key client relationships and accounts, ensuring strong client retention
- Developing and maintaining good working relationships with both team Brokers and the insurance market
- Looking for growth opportunities from the client base and your external network
- Maintaining detailed knowledge of new and existing products and sector conditions The ideal candidate
- You work well within a team environment setting clear goals and follow through on commitments
- You have excellent organisational and planning skills.
- You build mutual, long-term relationships with your clients and colleagues with a proven track record servicing corporate accounts
- You are ACII qualified and technically strong with respect to all Commercial insurance classes
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- You are committed to self-development and want to be an expert in your field, whatever you do
- You are known for candour, authenticity, transparency, and being non-political
- You consistently demonstrate strong performance
- The team- You'll be joining a successful team, with excellent technology to support strong client relationships and a work-life balance that incorporates agile working.
- We are committed to working for the benefit of our clients, our colleagues and the company.
In return you will receive a competitive salary and bonus structure as well as flexible working, Pension 7%/5%, car Allowance, 25 days Holiday as well as professional development support, company gym membership and a flexible benefits package.
For more information please apply to Ian at IDEX.