A well-oiled machine.
You know when something just feels right, it clicks.
It runs smoothly. No hitches. The outcome can be guaranteed.
But this doesn't happen through chance.
Its well maintained. Looked after properly. Always improved.
This companies South of Scotland operation is a well-oiled machine.
That's why they retain over 98% of their clients and work with some of the biggest agricultural and commercial businesses across the region.
A focus on the regional succession plan means that your skills as an Account Executive are in demand as they look to add to the team to help spearhead their future regional success.
More about the opportunity...
- In this newly created position, you'll be able to strike that ideal balance between the servicing of clients and being able to build your own footprint on the business.
- Your servicing remit will include benefiting from the knowledge of a high-profile existing executive who will provide proper introductions to the clientele of key agricultural, farming and commercial accounts.
- As part of the overall business direction, you'll be using all of your skills in new business development to grow the revenues across the region.
- Fully supported by a marketing team who research your targets and build your pipeline, you'll be firmly focused on the bit you do best which is turning a prospect into a client.
- As you become more integrated into the operation, you will develop further toward a senior capacity including taking on more regional responsibilities for building the region.
More about the company….
- They know a thing or two about broking.
- They have been delivering exceptional service to clients across Scotland and the North of England for over 50 years.
- Having grown to become one of Scotland's largest independent broking firms, they are at an exciting phase of their development.
- A clear strategy to grow in their core markets plus expanding into emerging sectors will give them the platform to develop their quality and presence nationally.
- And its this which has allowed them to attract some of the top corporate insurance minds in Scotland to help spearhead their future.
- Their history is second to none, and their future looks even brighter.
Is this the right fit for you….
- You will already have a background as a client facing insurance Executive from the farming, agricultural, commercial or private client markets, ideally with strong relationships across South of Scotland and North of England.
- You'll have a real drive and ambition to generate new business and make your own mark on the business.
- With a clear path into a senior regional role on offer here, it's a lucrative road ahead which will suit a forward thinking and progressive executive who relishes hard work and its rewards.
This well-oiled machine works well because its grown properly over the years.
Its important its kept that way.