Are you ready to join the BIG team?
As one of our Real Estate & Construction Account Handlers you will be part of an integrated team working alongside our Corporate Account Directors, Broking and Claims teams. We believe that a holistic approach to client service is vital and therefore you will need to be fully engaged with the clients you handle.
We are seeking candidates that have a commercial background handling SME to mid-corporate client portfolios, as will a customer centric attitude and the ability to communicate in a professional and friendly manner.
In return we will give you the flexibility to build strong client relationships, design insurance programs and deliver the service our customers deserve.
You will be expected to:
- Provide ‘customer obsessed service’ at all times.
- Use your technical knowledge to develop appropriate insurance solutions.
- Work collaboratively with senior colleagues.
- Maintain the highest professional and ethical standards.
- Build strong relationships with insurers and clients.
Successful people at Berkeley Insurance Group help to create, believe, lead the strategy and energise the organisation. They thrive in an environment where change is the norm and always go the extra mile.
Our employee benefits include:
- Flexible working
- Fully funded training and examination support
- Group Pension
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Health Cash Plan
- Generous Holiday Entitlement (we’ll even give you half a day off on your birthday!)