You enjoy being at the heart of an insurance team providing an organised, collaborative account handling service to your clients.
You already have exposure to the insurance industry and you're looking for an opportunity to really develop your career.
What you will LOVE about this company:
You will be working within a culture that is unique and emanates from the entrepreneurial spirit of its senior management team, here you will be encouraged, empowered and supported to fully realise your potential.
When it comes to servicing clients, you work efficiently and diligently - As a result you'll be offered a degree of flexibility as to how you work once you're up to speed.
Your work will be acknowledged and rewarded and the progression opportunities are endless.
You will be part of a shared journey working alongside some of the most dedicated and talented insurance professionals within the sector, you will be given a real opportunity to really make a difference - to their clients, people and ultimately to your career and life.
You will be truly valued as an individual, you will have a voice.
Culturally this is a progressive, collaborative, approachable business with a totally different proposition.
You will be fully supported to achieve industry qualifications and further your professional development.
What they need from you:
- Real passion about a long-term career within the industry
- Industry qualifications - Cert CII (Or a full commitment to obtaining qualifications)
- Understanding of the insurance industry
- Ability to provide a responsive first-class account handling service to insurance clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication and administration skills
- Ability to organise workflow, prioritising tasks and managing own time
- Confident user of technology and software e.g. MS Office and Outlook
- Competent user of insurance client system; Acturis/SSP