A growing Broker with significant investment are looking to add to their corporate broking team by bringing in an additional Account Handler.
Corporate Account Handler
- Mid - Lengthy experience in all aspects of commercial insurance/products, knowledge of personal lines and claims would be advantageous but not essential.
- Ideally main exposure to all types of commercial insurance, including commercial combined, property owners, package, motor fleet, motor trade, - and exposure to cross classes travel/cyber/D&O/FL would be advantageous
- Working on exec led corporate accounts between GWP £10/15k - £250k
- Work involves dealing with the clients day to day, answering the phone/dealing with emails, MTA's, renewals, preparing and collating reports for clients, negotiating and collating renewal terms. Sometimes face to face contact with the clients, involved in surveys and meetings where appropriate.
- Willing to progress and be trained, further opportunities and development for the right candidate
- Open to exams/CII progression or continue that journey
- Ideally need to be an Acturis user.
- Use of Etrade Acturis advantageous
- Use of Insurer ETrade Platforms/Quotes/MTA's/Renewals
- Candidate must be a team player and willing to get stuck in at a busy office in return you will receive a competitive salary, some flexible working if required as well as a full benefits package.
For more information please contact Ian at IDEX.