Policyfast is seeking an ambitious Account Handler who has a collaborative and innovative approach to working to join our inclusive team. This Account Handler role offers a generous salary and excellent company benefits as well as industry leading training and development.
As a flexible Account Handler, you will provide a professional, prompt and efficient service to our Brokers and Insurers. You will also observe the regulations issued by the Financial Conduct Authority and other regulatory bodies.
Some of the primary duties of this Account Handler job include:
- Assisting brokers with new business enquiries
- Ensuring the correct documents and information are available for each quotation
- Processing mid-term adjustments and cancellations, ensuring the correct premium is calculated
- Inviting renewal on the best terms available
- Ensuring claims records are updated for Property Owners’ policies
- You will also incorporate the Group’s values into every procedure.
To succeed in this account handling position, you will need a competent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet Explorer and Outlook. You will also require the following:
Excellent communication skills
Understanding of the internal computer system and procedures
Knowledge of all current and new Products
General knowledge of the Insurance market and legislation requirements
If this Account Handler opportunity sounds like a great career move for you, please apply today.