Well established LLoyd's Brokers with offices around the world are looking to recruit an experienced Account Handler. Working within the Marine and Energy Division - you will become a key member of the team, providing a broad range of technical support functions.
- Account Handler
Responsible for: producing and processing pre-inception and post-placement documentation,
- Timely and accurate production of Market Presentations, Slips, Cover Notes, Debit Notes and Endorsements (or equivalent documentation) which comply with internal procedures.
- Review documents at key stages to ensure accuracy and completeness for subsequent processing
- Quoting, Placement and Post Contract Alterations
- Analyse and provide advice on risk and insurance issues,
- Structure appropriate coverage for the insured's operations; exposure and risk.
- Produce market presentations which secure best possible terms for the client
- Negotiate and obtain the most appropriate carrier, coverage and price for the clients' requirements.
- Resolve subjectivities and warranties in accordance with client/wholesale broker/insurer instructions to secure underwriters' participation.
- Negotiate agreement to post-placement changes.
Essential Skills Required:
- Experience in a similar broker support / Account Handler role within the Lloyd's market
- Marine and Energy experience and knowledge
What you need to know:
- Permanent role
- HYBRID FLEXIBLE WORKING - City - 3 days & Home 2 days
- Salary to £60,000
- Our client is dedicated to providing training and support to develop and expand new skills.
Interested? Please apply today and we will contact you by return.
MW Appointments has been recruiting in the Insurance market since 1992, so you will benefit from partnering with a market leader who possess in-depth technical understanding, comprehensive market in-sight, excellent market intelligence and well-established relationships with companies across the insurance sector.
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.