Our client is a leading, independent provider of a diverse range of technical, compliance, accounting, processing and administrative outsourced support services focussed on the Lloyd's of London broker and MGA markets.
Due to increased workflow and new business acquisition, they are looking to expand their small team of London Market technical specialists.
Binding Authority Technician
- Collating and verifying risk, premium and claims data
- Manage binder applications and registrations at Lloyds
- Reviewing and Processing monthly bordereaux
- Undertaking submissions to Lloyds/Xchanging
- Monitoring premium and claims transactions
- Resolving queries raised by clients and Xchanging
What is required
- A sound understanding of the Lloyd's binder/ coverholder environment
- Experience using some of the following platforms - ATLAS / CRYSTAL / DDM / ECF
- Experience handling bordereaux
- Good communication skills with clients, markets and third parties via email, phone or virtual meetings
- File reviews, investigations, and query resolution.
- Able to work towards critical deadlines
- Excellent with IT systems
- Good time management
What is on offer
- The office is located in Folkestone but this position offers the possibility of hybrid home/office working or fully remote working.
- Our client is also open to considering candidates who are seeking full time or part time hours.
- Salary - to £45,000 depending on levels of expertise
Ref ~ 9455
Interested? Please apply today and we will contact you by return.
MW Appointments has been recruiting in the Insurance market since 1992, so you will benefit from partnering with a market leader who possess in-depth technical understanding, comprehensive market in-sight, excellent market intelligence and well-established relationships with companies across the insurance sector.
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.