Are you already a leader of people or are you looking for that next step into management?
Do you want to work for a business that is well known for its fantastic service to its customers?
As Branch Manager within an already successful team, you'll be working at the very heart of a well-established and expanding local business.
And don't worry about career progression the last 2 people in this role are both still with the business but have been promoted.
You will either have experience in a people management role or working in insurance, looking for the next challenge.
On a daily basis you will support the business by managing the branch and overseeing the various departments, ensuring they achieve their objectives.
Key duties include:
- Manage the branch to ensure effective operations, ensuring adequate resource at all times
- Train, develop, facilitate and monitor the achievement for new and existing staff to ensure they meet the standards required
- Lead, manage, motivate and develop direct reports so that they know what is expected
- Oversee all business departments including customer service, claims and sales to ensure all teams are meeting their objectives
- Attend weekly management meetings and carry out agreed actions within agreed timeframes
- Contribute to the piloting and/or introduction of new initiatives, processes and systems to established requirements, timescales and quality standards
- Assess sales performance of new and existing staff and provide coaching and technical support to enhance performance
Please call me to discuss further.