Breaking into the commercial broking sector can be difficult to do.
Particularly if you are a claims professional.
So, when one of the best broking firms in Scotland are looking to train someone up into their specialist broking claims team, it's something to take notice of.
More about the role:
- Working as part of a busy claims unit, you'll play a key role in handling claims on behalf of the client portfolio.
- That means you'll be taking new claim instructions, providing ongoing claims management services and negotiating settlements directly with the Insurer panel.
- All the while you'll be getting to know the clients, many of whom you'll be working with on a regular basis allowing you to really understand how their business works.
- Up and above that, once you are confident to do so, you'll be able to get out to see clients face to face alongside the senior Claims Manager which will sure to be an enjoyable part of the role.
More about the company:
- Regarded as one of the top broking firms in the UK, they are a modern, yet family centered business who have grown by almost 40% in the last 5 years.
- They handle clients across corporate, SME and specialist sectors and have an office network housing everyone from Brokers, Executives, Sales Consultants to finance and operations specialists.
- Spearheaded by an ambitious senior team, they are on a major path to grow their business and have a reputation for guiding ambitious people through their ranks.
Are you the right fit?
- Ideally you'll have general insurance claims handling experience where you'll have dealt with commercial or home/motor claims.
- That can be from either an Insurer, Broker, loss adjusting or claims management background.
- You'll need that in order to pick things up quickly as the pace is fast in broking claims.
- As the firm is on a path to expand even further, you'll enjoy it here if you want to develop and progress your own career as full professional development is supported.