An excellent opportunity for Apprentices to join a large Lloyds Insurance Broker as a Trainee Broker/ Apprentice. The purpose of the role is to join the established Apprenticeship Programme to gain practical work experience and core skills with a view to build a long term career with the company.
- Become fully immersed in one of the Insurance Broking Speciality teams which include Fine Art, Specie, Aviation, Reinsurance, and Broking Operations.
- Support the team with most of the day-to-day activities
- Assist with teams broader initiatives
- Be involved in preparing pitches and, in time, participating in delivering these
- Collecting, tracking and analysing data
- Ad-hoc duties as required
Essential Skills Required:
- Educated to a minimum of A-Levels (or equivalent)
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs grades 9 - 4 (C or above) including Maths and English
- Good knowledge of Office 365 environment
- Strong general IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Collaborative approach
- Good organisational skills
- Strong customer service skills
What you need to know:
- Permanent role
- 18 month structured apprenticeship programme with a Level 3 qualification
- Based in London
- Salary between £20,000 - £25,000
- A great opportunity to join a growing organisation with lots of training and development opportunities.
- A very inclusive and fair opportunities employer
This role would suit a recent school/ college leaver or Graduate looking for a trainee/ apprentice role within an Insurance Broking function which provides full training and development opportunities.
Interested? Please apply today and we will contact you by return.
MW Appointments has been recruiting in the Insurance market since 1992, so you will benefit from partnering with a market leader who possess in-depth technical understanding, comprehensive market in-sight, excellent market intelligence and well-established relationships with companies across the insurance sector.
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.