Home Based - Occasional Travel
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to join a leading insurance business due their continued expansion.
You will support the Programme Manager and you will have a deep understanding of Acturis, insurance broking and insurance business processes.
What you will LOVE about working here
You will be working within a culture that is unique and emanates from the entrepreneurial spirit of its senior management team. Here you will be encouraged, empowered and supported to fully realise your potential.
They appreciate that people need work/life balance. As such, you'll be control of balancing your time between working from home and being in the office. Whilst this is a full time role (37 hours) there is also some flexibility around start and finish times and you can tailor these to suit your lifestyle.
They are on an extremely exciting journey and are totally committed to their people, as such they offer ample opportunities for professional development and long-term career prospects.
As they grow, it's key that they attract and retain the best talent in the industry (that's you). Establishing a market- leading employee benefits package has been a real demonstration of their commitment to their people - 30 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), pension, PMI, life insurance plus many, many other perks.
You will be part of a shared journey working alongside some of the most dedicated and talented insurance professionals within the sector that empower and support people to be the best they can possibly be.
What we need from you
- You will be a highly experienced BA with significant exposure to insurance broking processes
- In depth experience of Acturis
- You will be able to build strong productive relationships with the business, and, where necessary, IT teams and external third parties, in order to deliver effective solutions based on a deep understanding of the business
- Strategic thinking and high quality outputs through excellent relationship building and clear communications
- Ability to work individually or within a team and able lead specific packages of work