My client is a boutique insurance outfit within the London Market. The business was founded and is led by a team of insurance industry veterans who understand the challenges of MGAs and PAs. As the business is still quite young we are looking for bright and motivated Business Analysts/ Operations Analysts who understand not only insurance but what it is like working under "start-up" conditions.
A new team is being built to focus on operational data provided by our clients members and striving to improve the quality of that data, with the aim of a no touch, automated straight through processing of data.
You'll be responsible for:
- Working with clients to understand the provision of operations data and what can be done to improve data quality;
- Designing and developing business processes to improve the operation of the organisation;
- Working with other individuals in the operations team to transform Member's data;
- Review transformation mapping rules for each member for completeness and accuracy;
- Working with the broader organisation to understand how Operations can support other functional areas with the provision of quality data;
- Ensuring that the data configuration for each member is up to date
The technical skills and experience you'll need to be proficient are:
- Working with insurance bordereaux (premium and claims)
- Building process diagrams using MS Visio
- Data transformation tool such as Vipr Intrali
- Knowledge of data submissions to regulatory and other organisation such as ELTO and MIB
If this role aligns with your skill-set and background and you want to work for a fast growing forward thinking business then please apply now and I will be in touch shortly.