My client is embarking on its most radical and ambitious change programme in the businesses history. The business is redesigning its operating model and uniting several businesses internally to produce a stronger offering than ever before.
Underneath the surface of their transformation, they want to offer an efficient yet empathetic service through intuitive customer-led navigation, ensuring a personalised offering where our customers want and need it most.
My client is searching for an experienced Business Readiness Manager to help them make this happen. Reporting to the Programme Director, you will formulate, scope and deliver change management and business readiness activities to ensure the successful adoption of change to maximise the benefit realisation. This is a very exciting time to join the business and help employees and members experience new ways of doing things and be a part of driving this success.
What you will be doing:
- Leading the business change activity across the programme(s) whilst being accountable for the business change plan
- Leading change management activities to maximise delivery of benefits including smooth and timely adoption of change, including ensuring a full impacted stakeholder analysis of the change is completed
- Define the business change approach and framework, including how the business will be engaged, and ensuring a full change management assessment is undertaken including impacts on business processes, organisational structure, employee adoption
- Develops strategy and plan to support people engagement, as well as for ensuring comprehensive training and employee communication plan is in place and executed
- Proactively developing resistance management plans to effectively support our employees throughout all phases of the change
- Building excellent relationships with our key stakeholders, working with them hand in glove to truly embrace and embed the changes
Experience we are looking for:
- Expert in change management alongside a relevant change management qualification
- Track record of leading change impact analysis assessment, change readiness assessments, culture change techniques, change network management, stakeholder mapping and engagement and developing the vision and case for change
- Strong collaboration skills with the ability to bring together a variety of stakeholders to achieve the desired outcomes
- Good understanding of project management with experience of working in both a Waterfall and Agile environment
- Experience of supporting organisational structural change, with an ability to think strategically, challenging the status quo to ensure benefit realisation is achieved effectively