A grower Cyber team based for a well know insurer are looking for a Claims Adjuster - Cyber to join their team in London.
The successful Claims Adjuster will handle cyber claims within the Wholesale Claims team.
Duties and accountabilities
* Manage claims, including third party agreements (TPA) and service providers
* Be collaborative in your approach by sharing any best practice improvements with the other team members or claims teams
* Drive, facilitate and deliver a customer oriented approach to claims which is measurable through: speed of service and open, honest and personable communications with all brokers and (re)insureds
* Manage potentially significant claims raise any pertinent points with the manager as appropriate
* Effectively use all systems (including the reporting and data interrogation tools used for interpreting claims information) for the benefit of the Underwriters, Actuaries and daily management of the team's claims, clients and portfolios
* Provide high quality commentary on relevant movements, highlighting significant notifications, claim trends or developments
* To ensure that TPAs and service providers are appropriately appointed, monitored and challenged
Skills & experience
Skills, knowledge and experience
The successful candidate will:
* Should have some previous experience handing claims and understanding of London market critical metrics.
* Demonstrate a good understanding of Cyber risks
* Have experience of using ECF.
* Demonstrate strong written and spoken communication skills
* Have good IT (Microsoft Office) skills, including Word, Excel, Access and Outlook and ability to use or learn our in-house systems
* Possess strong independent organisational skills