Join a leading P & I Club with World wide offices and based in the heart of city who are recruiting for an experienced P & I Claims Executive.
Working within one of their syndicate's, the Claims Executive will have responsibility to provide an efficient claim handling service and provide advice to our members. The Claims Executive will deal with a wide variety of claims and cases,
- * To promote the relationship between the Club and existing Members for which the Claims team is responsible.
- * To handle assigned claims in accordance with company procedures, provide advice on claims related issues and identify the need for loss prevention activity.
- * To ensure that all electronic correspondence, whether received or sent, relating to claim files assigned to the particular individual is promptly and correctly filed in accordance with the agreed working practices and to maintain and keep updated such e: files.
- * To Delegate appropriate work and assist in the development of the capabilities of Syndicate Assistants to maximise their potential
- * To contribute to the continuous development of company procedures and systems
- * To produce relevant articles for inclusion in Club publications.
- * To support the Syndicate Underwriting objectives.
- * Handle all aspects of P & I Claims
Key Technical Skills and Knowledge Required:
* A hard-working, highly organised, and enthusiastic with an excellent attention to detail and prioritising individual workload
* Able to manage a wide caseload of files, including fast-track and multi-track claims and commercially sensitive queries.
* Confidence in dealing with a wide variety of stakeholders including Members, insurers, lawyers and the Courts.
* Experience in P&I claims
What you need to know:
- Permanent role
- Based in city 3 days - 2 WFH
- Salary to £55,000 plus excellent bens and bonus
- A great opportunity to join a growing organisation with lots of training and development opportunities.
- A very inclusive and equal opportunities employer
Interested? Please apply today and we will contact you by return.
MW Appointments has been recruiting in the Insurance market since 1992, so you will benefit from partnering with a market leader who possess in-depth technical understanding, comprehensive market in-sight, excellent market intelligence and well-established relationships with companies across the insurance sector
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.