CLAIMS TECHNICIAN - TO C£40,000
HOMEWORKING AND BASED IN SOUTHEND
An established Lloyd's broker based in the City and Southend is currently looking to recruit a Claims Technician to join their successful team.
Suitable candidates for the position will already have gained at least 2 years' experience working in a Claims Technician role and will be looking for a new challenge within a small and respected Lloyd's broker.
Reporting directly to the Claims and Technical Support Manager you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Processing and monitoring claims, dealing with accounting issues and client enquires.
- Broking claims files into the market
- Reconciling paid claims to bordereaux
- Dealing with issues relating to claims or accounts
- Updating paper files and electronic data.
- Dealing with Bureau / XIS enquires
The ideal candidate will need to have strong computer skills and have experience using ECF
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.