The Bateman Group, are looking to appoint a Commercial Account Executive to manage and grow a portfolio of SME commercial risks. As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for obtaining new business from Commercial and Scheme prospects, generated for you through a combination of telemarketing leads, extensive database / marketing enquiries and our cutting edge website.
Managing your existing book is a key requirement of an Account Executive, so ensuring the client is fully supported through regular reviews, while also allowing you the opportunity to spot gaps in cover and cross / up sell additional products.
You will also benefit from the support of a dedicated team of Account Handlers & broking support.
The Bateman Group are a respected independent insurance broker that has been established since 1967; and we are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Commercial Account Executive to work within our small, friendly team in providing client-focused advice and support to our existing and future client account.
Benefits of the job:
- Competitive basic salary based on qualifications and experience
- Very generous & uncapped bonus scheme
- Pension scheme contributions above Auto-Enrolment requirements
- 3 X Salary Death in Service Scheme
- Group Personal Accident cover
- 25 days holiday - plus additional service-related days
- Over 36,000 prospects in ACT! CRM system - unlimited email & contact facility
- Over 2,500 renewals in system in renewal month order
- External telemarketing company collecting renewal date information
- External marketing company providing full integrated e-marketing campaigns
- Acturis back-office administration system
- Unlimited email, letter & phone contact activity via BYM integration with Acturis
- Dedicated Account Handler support
- Must be Cert CII qualified as a minimum
- 5 years’ industry experience, preferably within a commercial insurance role.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established team and benefit from the support available to achieve your potential, as well as building a long-term future with other opportunities as they arise.