It's not every day an Account Executive opportunity comes up in the market which offers a established book of business to build from, existing introducer partnerships in place for you to utilise, as well as over 5,000 qualified leads for to crack on with from day 1.
IDEX are supporting one of the UK's highest rated, regional Brokerages in the UK grow their East Midlands (Derbyshire) hub to £17m GWP within the next 5 years.
Currently at £12m, they're in a position to offer an advice-led, experienced Account Executive the opportunity to join them on their exciting journey.
Why's this opportunity worth considering?
- Rather than starting from scratch, you'll have an opportunity to inherit as established portfolio of business, built up of commercial clients from a range of business sectors (Long-standing clients, which won't be under attack)
- A robust, existing pipeline of leads are on offer. This equates to approx.. 1,200 validated leads and renewal dates to work from immediately
- This firm are partnered with the 2nd largest chamber of commerce in the UK. This means there is an opportunity to look at up to an additional 4,500 leads to start helping you grow your account even further
- Full broking and Account Handling support. In some cases, you'll have 2 experienced Mid-Market Account Handlers helping you provide the best possible care for your clients. These are highly proficient brokers who will push back to Insurers if needed and are there to ensure you get the best terms for the customer
- Access to both Lloyd's and London markets, as well as most composite Insurers
- Full marketing support, you'll have a dedicated Marketing Manager supporting you with digital campaigns and personal branding
- Based in their lovely offices in Derbyshire, you'll also embrace a home / office working arrangement
Salary is completely negotiable depending upon the experience you bring to the table, your connections and how you treat your clients.
What do you have to offer?
- You'll be a well-connected Commercial or Corporate Account Executive with a passion for doing what's best for the client. Not cutting corners or selling on price, but opting to service clients with honesty and integrity
- You'll currently be managing a book of business worth anything from £150k income upwards - The type of commercial client you are used to servicing does not matter. Besides, if you have a particular specialism in the market this would be of interest
- Insurance qualifications would be great, but don't worry if you've not had chance to complete them as yet.
- Reporting out of their Derbyshire office, this firm will consider individuals anywhere across the East or South Yorkshire. This could be Sheffield, Nottingham, Leicester, Northamptonshire, Bedford, Peterborough or Norfolk.
The passion and professionalism that beams out from this Broker is so clear to see and we are genuinely excited to share with you more information.
If you feel you are not receiving the level of support which you need to flourish in your role, this opportunity is worth exploring.
No CV? No problem, enquire for more information and we can take it from there.