There is a team of insurance experts in the North East and they are deliberately different. They are bold, highly skilled and have a vision to make insurance better.
Better not only for clients. But better for their own people, their Insurers and their third parties.
After making a major impression in the market, the time is right for a new Commercial Account Executive to join the expanding team.
If you want to be part of something which is changing broking, for the better, then you'll find a meeting of minds here.
More about the role….
- Working alongside some of the sharpest insurance minds in the region, you'll play an integral role in the business
- Handling much of the servicing work for their existing SME and larger scale mid-corporate clients, you'll provide a professional advisory service and handle the traditional executive remit
- As the business rapidly develops, you'll also be included in helping shape the new business strategy, with involvement in key prospect presentations, affinity deals and wider business work
- The remit is extremely varied and the team are constantly receiving new business so you'll enjoy the range of client work on offer here
A bit more about the firm….
- The team are part of a wider business who are changing boking for the better
- They have invested hugely in technology, innovation and have some of the best technical talent the UK insurance industry has to offer
- Its resulted in a seamless offering to clients which has had a lot to do with their rapid success in 2020
- Entrepreneurship and transparency are at the heart of the organisation
- The leadership team understand how broking should be done and have the ability to challenge the norm.
Is this right for you?....
- You'll already have a background as a Commercial Insurance Executive with skills in SME or larger corporate work
- Entrepreneurship is key here. You'll be the type of Executive who wants to push boundaries and challenge the typical
- The team share ideas. They are creative and want to innovate
- So, it'll be ideally suited if you want something more agile and personable than a national but still want to be part of a highly successful operation with a UK wide reach