Are you looking for a role with flexibility to work from home at least 3 days per week?
Are you keen to work in a close-knit team where there is real collaboration?
Do you want to work for an employer who truly encourages internal progression and development? Read on if so!
A well-established Broker is looking for an experienced Account Handler to join their growing, enthusiastic and highly successful team. The Account Handler will inherit a portfolio of existing clients and be responsible for their renewal, cross-selling and upselling where needed and dealing with Insurers on the day to day matters that arise. The book is c£50k income, made up of SME business paying premiums up to £5k.
- Manage a portfolio of existing clients throughout the year, including their renewal cycle
- Identify, agree and execute strategies for clients’ insurance and risk management needs
- Liaise with Insurers on behalf of clients
- Complete own administration accurately and effectively
- Strive to deliver best practice, market-leading service and solutions for all clients
- Be an active, and positive contributor to the team and business as a whole
- Property-Casualty (Combined) insurance experience as an Account Handler
- Exceptional communication, relationship and interpersonal skills
- An eye for detail and an ability to understand and exceed customer needs
- Negotiating and influencing skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- A working knowledge of the regulatory environment
- Cert CII qualified and working towards ACII is desirable
- Dynamic with a stable career history
- A self-starter with a proven track record of success with existing clients
- The ability to remain calm under pressure and be able to work flexibly when required
- A deeper knowledge of Construction, Motor Trade, Engineering, Property Owners, Motor Fleet, PI, Cyber and Marine trades
If you would like to hear more, please get in touch for a confidential chat.