Are you looking for a role with flexibility to work from home at least 3 days per week?
Are you keen to work in a close-knit team where there is true collaboration?
Do you want to work for an employer who truly encourages internal progression and development? Read on if so!
A well-established insurance Broker based in West Kent is looking for an experienced insurance professional to join their growing, enthusiastic self-empowered and highly successful team. The Commercial Account Manager will inherit a portfolio of existing commercial insurance clients and be responsible for their renewal, cross-selling and upselling where needed and dealing with Insurers on the day to day matters that arise.
- Identify, agree and execute strategies for clients’ insurance and risk management needs
- To help clients with non-insurance related matters by putting them in touch with other clients that can provide insight and assistance
- Liaise with Insurers on behalf of clients
- Complete own administration accurately and effectively
- Chasing client payments
- Strive to deliver best practice, market-leading service and solutions for all clients
- Be an active, and positive contributor to the team and business as a whole
- Property-Casualty (Combined) insurance knowledge (a deeper knowledge of Construction, Motor Trade, Engineering, Property Owners, Motor Fleet, PI, Cyber and Marine Trades is desirable)
- Experience as either a Senior Account Handler or Account Executive (ideally experience seeing clients face to face)
- Exceptional communication, relationship and interpersonal skills
- An eye for detail and an ability to understand and exceed customer needs
- Negotiating and Influencing skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Cert CII qualified and working towards ACII is desirable
If you would like to hear more about this great opportunity for an ambitiously growing Broker, please get in touch for a confidential chat.