Breaking into the commercial broking sector is difficult to do.
Especially when you are only starting out in your insurance career.
So, when one of the best broking firms in Scotland are looking to train someone up into their commercial claims team it's something to take notice of.
More about the role:
- Working closely with the Claims Executive and Directors, you will be fully trained in all aspects of the commercial claims handling role.
- You'll be learning how to handle commercial cases gaining exposure to everything from taking new claims instructions through to handling the settlement process.
- Key to the role of a Commercial Claims Broker is working closely with SME and corporate level clients.
- Here you will go on client visits along with the senior team to see firsthand how claims are assessed and settled effectively.
More about the company:
- Regarded as one of the top broking firms in the region, they are a modern, forward thinking company with eyes on continued expansion.
- They handle risk and broking services to the commercial sector working with clients ranging from construction and engineering through to retail, food and drink and professional services firms.
- Spearheaded by an ambitious senior team, they are on a major path to grow their business and have a reputation for guiding ambitious people through their ranks.
Are you the right fit?
- You'll be at the outset of your insurance career, ideally with at least 12 months experience in the insurance claims sector from either a broking, adjusting, legal or insurer background.
- Not afraid of hard work, you'll be energised by the prospect of learning directly from a senior leader in the field who will be able to guide you step by step through your development.
- If you are looking for that rare opportunity to break into the commercial insurance market and have the drive and determination to succeed, then we want to hear from you.