Commercial Insurance Consultant SME, Sales & Service
What we are looking for:
We have a fantastic opportunity for Commercial Consultants to work with our SME business customers, on a full-time permanent basis - Working from home!
This a standout role for someone looking to develop their insurance career within a commercial setting. This role will give you exposure to help grow and develop your technical skills within commercial insurance and could be the platform you are looking for to progress your career!
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who has a genuine passion for customer service.
You'll be a great communicator, that can effectively negotiate, persuade and influence customers and can also confidently explain our policies. This is an ideal role for someone who is proactive, able to use their own initiative and able to progress work independently.
Interested? We need you to have a good understanding of the insurance industry and previous experience in a similar role (experience within Commercial insurance would be desirable).
What you'll be doing:
You will respond positively to all customer interactions across complex multiple products and lead in the testing and implementation of new business improvement plans. You will also be providing Sales & Customer Service expertise to Underwriters and sell and service our policies whilst operating within a Delegated Underwriting Authority.
- Working at the forefront of our business, driving a culture of continuous improvement and utilising expertise to develop and test innovative projects aimed at building our client profile and brand.
- Working within complex spans of control, taking ownership of building capability by keeping up to date with changes in the insurance market, ensuring that we are well versed in all aspects of our businesses more complex products.
- Operating with a higher level of risk perception, enabling us to work in a non-scripted environment in order to provide a tailored level of service to our customers.
- Developing and sustain knowledge of 9 complex commercial products working across multiple systems in order to respond efficiently and effectively to customer requests.
- Working effectively within a continuously changing environment, using problem solving techniques to identify process and efficiency improvements in order to contribute to the growth of the business.
- Proactively manage workload, prioritising customer interactions to ensure that call backs are completed in a timely manner to deliver customer satisfaction.
- Working effectively with key stakeholders and team members to achieve business objectives and act as a main point of referral for product queries across the Contact Centre.
- Responding effectively to customer needs and take responsibility for the resolution of customer enquiries in a professional and positive way to please our customers and enhance our reputation.
What we'll give you:
We have a strong focus on developing you and your skill set and work hard to give you the tools to do so. In addition to this we also offer a generous benefits package including family and work life balance focused options such as: fully paid maternity leave and parental leave, flexible working, insurance savings for you and your family as well as a range of other optional benefits.
Hours - 37.5 hour working week - WORKING FROM HOME
Shifts - The hours you work can fall between Monday - Friday 8am - 8pm, Saturday 9am - 5pm and Sunday 10am - 4pm.
Salary - £22,000 base plus a 9% pension which can be taken as cash (£1,980)
Bonus - You'll also have an opportunity to earn an additional bonus which will be dependent on your performance (usually around 4k per year).
Benefits - 50% off Home, Pet & Car insurance
Free Travel Insurance
Free Breakdown Cover
COVID -19 update
We're actively looking for people to join our teams and we're committed in protecting your health and wellbeing during every step of our recruitment process. If you're successful in securing a role with us you'll find we'll be doing things a little bit differently! We'll work with you to make sure you have the tools and equipment you need and that you feel part of our amazing DLG team!