Are you UK based? Hybrid working – an impressive name in the Insurance industry are looking for a top drawer Commercial Insurance professional for a role servicing an existing book of big Corporate Commercial clients. The salary and package on offer are as good as it gets and this will be the next step up in your career you are looking for.
You’ll be driven, hardworking and business focussed, whilst keeping clients at the heart of your actions and help the team to achieve both renewal retention and growth rates.
- Control the renewal process for your clients. Gather information from Clients and Prospects using superb communication skills.
- Maintain and grow your book of business by chasing and securing new business leads.
- Openly discuss renewal terms with customers and seek alternatives to discuss with them. Talk to brokers and gain access to the most competitive terms that meet your clients objectives!
- Visit with clients as appropriate, it's here that your interpersonal skills will shine.
- Assess account queries and credit control matters, resolve efficiently and raise any concerns with the right team.
- Identify and act upon new-business opportunities, use sound judgement to recommend them if appropriate.
To be interviewed for this role you will need to be able to demonstrate an impeccable track record in Commercial Insurance broking or Underwriting, you will ideally be at least Cert CII or Dip CII qualified
You will have a strong knowledge of the client market and insurance industry network, London Market, Lloyds and Industry.
A really impress salary and benefits package are on offer as well as bonuses and flexibility with some home working an option should you wish it.
Apply today if you have extensive Commercial Insurance experience.