Company: The company is described as having a reputation for excellence and a commitment to delivering exceptional customer service. This suggests that the company places a strong emphasis on quality and client satisfaction.
- Client Portfolio Management: You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of corporate clients. This involves building and maintaining strong relationships with these clients, which is crucial in the insurance industry.
- Assessing Insurance Needs: Identifying and assessing the insurance needs of your clients is a fundamental part of the role. You will need to understand their unique requirements and recommend suitable insurance products and solutions accordingly.
- Negotiating Insurance Terms: You'll liaise with insurance underwriters on behalf of your clients, negotiating insurance terms and premiums. Effective negotiation is essential to secure favorable deals for your clients.
- Policy Administration: Your responsibilities include issuing and administering insurance policies, which encompasses handling renewals, cancellations, and endorsements. Attention to detail is crucial in this aspect of the role.
- Client Support: Responding to client queries, concerns, and claims promptly and professionally is essential for maintaining client satisfaction and trust.
- Policy Monitoring: You will monitor clients' insurance requirements over time and recommend adjustments to their insurance policies as necessary. This demonstrates a proactive approach to client service.
- Record Keeping: Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records of clients' insurance policies, claims, and interactions is vital for compliance and ensuring a smooth client experience.
- Industry Knowledge: Staying up-to-date with changes in the insurance industry and regulatory requirements is important. Sharing this knowledge with colleagues and clients helps provide informed guidance.
- Collaboration: Collaboration with colleagues in other departments, such as claims, risk management, and marketing, is emphasised. This holistic approach ensures clients receive comprehensive service.
The role comes with a competitive salary of £55,000 and offers additional benefits, including a comprehensive benefits package, ongoing training and development opportunities, and the chance to work with a supportive and friendly team of insurance professionals.
In summary, this Corporate Account Handler role in Birmingham offers a well-rounded opportunity for individuals interested in the insurance sector. It involves client management, policy administration, negotiation, and collaboration, with a strong focus on delivering high-quality service to corporate clients.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.