You are a commercial insurance professional, ready to develop your own career and build on your skills in dealing with clients.
As the insurance market in Scotland goes from strength to strength many independent broking firms have exciting plans about growing and diversifying meaning career paths will finally match the ambition of the people in the industry.
One such brokerage has created a brand-new role for an experienced Commercial Insurance Broker to join their team in the Glasgow area to help support the servicing and growth of their corporate business.
The role on offer:
- In this newly created Commercial Broker position, you will support the growth of the commercial portfolio through providing a robust broking service within the business.
- You'll be working closely with key existing client accounts to help service their MTAs and renewals.
- This role will be aligned to handling more complex business. That means you'll have exposure to a wide range of SME and corporate level firms where you will help place and service their technically demanding insurance requirements.
- It's a close-knit team which is in place so you'll be required to align closely with the directors and account executives to provide technical input which will help drive process improvements in the division.
- Further to this core remit you will be involved in handling marketing and placement work so ideally you will already have strong insurer relationships and understanding of the underwriting market.
More about the company:
- Established for many years, this independently owned business has built an extensive portfolio of clients across the UK, all within the commercial sector.
- Its been a successful past few years trading as they have pushed their expansion via organic growth and smart business decisions in their core markets.
- They have a solid service driven proposition for clients which has resulted in them maintaining excellent renewal and new business results, despite the challenging market conditions.
- On joining this successful team, you'll be coming into a business offering that family feel whilst being part of some exciting growth plans. As the business gets bigger, your role will have the chance to develop and diversify.
- The salary on offer is between £35k and £45k plus excellent benefits and full support to your professional development.