This is a fantastic brand new role for 2022 and would suit either a qualified Insurance Underwriter or alternatively someone with an extensive accountancy background with relevant qualifications and the ability to understand company balance sheets – this is key to succeed in the role.
The business are a leading Credit Insurance Underwriting Agency with a brilliant reputation as a market leader in their field.
You would be working as part of and heading a product team supporting existing and new clients to meet and service their requirements. As niche products you will receive training to understand the principals of the product(s).
Role and Responsibilities
- Handle new business, renewal, rating and adjustment enquiries generated from the underwriting assistants
- Handle accounts queries liaising with brokers and Accounts team as appropriate
- Compile and provide statistics as required
- Assess each risk request in line with underwriting ethos and Binding Authority Agreement
- Make financial risk assessments based on financial accounting methodology and through the companies financial risk assessment system(s).
You must have the following
- Relevant professional qualifications and strong academic record
- Must have an accountancy background with the ability to understand company balance sheets
- Good understanding of the general insurance and/or financial sector industry with at least previously 5 years consecutive industry experience – insurance and or accountancy qualifications required
This is a unique and rewarding role with a forward thinking business offering long term career opportunities, training and a highly lucrative salary and package.
To be considered please apply today if you have the relevant experience (at least 5 years plus).