We are very excited to be partnering with our client to help sure some of the best talent within the insurance industry. Our client is a market innovator who often find themselves at the cutting edge of market transformation in the world of InsurTech. The business has partnered with globally recognised brands within the Insurance market and want to grow internal capability to meet demand.
This role will suit a seasoned, innovative and entrepreneurial Project Manager within the Insurance sector. This position will bring together our clients customers and our clients technology and data teams to ensure that our product is successful, sustainable and growing in their customer organisations. You may also find yourself working with 3rd party companies including other technology providers and consultancy businesses as part of a wider team with the customer.
- Ensure that we deploy successfully into the customers' business
- Help design and run the project or programme to achieve this
- Manage stakeholder relationships internally and externally
- Translate customer requirements into product developments and tech/ data requirements with internal teams
- Agree commercials, contracts, scope, timescales, etc.
- Present the businesses proposition to a broad range of people from C suite to mid management and front end customer facing teams
- Explore, find and deliver on opportunities to grow our footprint with a customers' business
- Strong understanding of the commercial insurance market - you do not need to know the finer details of each product wording but a sense of what the key products do is helpful
- Strategic awareness of how an insurance company functions across the piece e.g. how do sales, underwriting, offshore admin and operations, claims, accounts, agency, etc fit together
- Basic understanding of the key components of an insurance company's IT architecture
- Knowledge of the insurance value chain from customer to broker to insurer and reinsurer
- Understanding of the regulatory environment and how it shapes the way things need to be done
- Interest in technology and data
- Excellent relationship builder and networker
- Strong customer focus and empathy
- Pragmatic and solution focussed
- Highly organised with good planning skills balanced against agile delivery
- Comfortable working in a changing landscape
- Keen to learn and understand
- Self starter - you will need to show initiative and drive
- Commercially astute
- Able to vary from high level strategy to implementation focus
If you feel you are a natural innovator within the Insurance market and would like to opportunity to work for a market leader in the world of InsurTech then please apply now and I will be in touch shortly.