We are very excited to be partnering with our client to help sure some of the best talent within the insurance industry. Our client is a market innovator who often find themselves at the cutting edge of market transformation in the world of InsurTech. The business has partnered with globally recognised brands within the Insurance market and want to grow internal capability to meet demand.
This role will suit a seasoned, innovative and entrepreneurial Business Analyst within the Insurance sector. This position will help drive the production of our clients customers' requirements against our clients product roadmap/ strategy along with our clients technology and data teams to ensure that the product is successful, sustainable and growing in our clients customer organisations.
- Work with the Deployment Lead and the Key Account Manager to help drive successful customer deployments
- A hands-on mix of building and delivering solutions or customer responses to keep the deployment flowing and coordinating more complex or larger elements with the internal specialist units; tech, programming, innovation, data, etc.
- Help translate customer requirements into product developments and tech/ data requirements with internal teams and drive delivery and manage customer expectations
- Help present the businesses proposition to a broad range of people from C suite to mid management and IS and Change teams
- Identify ways to grow, improve and streamline the product
Background / Knowledge / Experience Required:
- Likely to come from a Business Analysis, PM or change background with strong interest in IT
- Understanding of the commercial insurance market a benefit
- Solid understanding of the key components of an insurance company's IT architecture
- Knowledge of the insurance value chain from customer to broker to insurer and reinsurer
- Understanding of the regulatory environment
- Likely to have skills in coding, data management, etc.
- Enjoys analytical work to drive understanding of customer needs and how they can be met
- Excellent relationship builder and networker
- Strong customer focus and empathy
- Pragmatic and solution focused
- Highly organised with good planning skills balanced against agile delivery
- Comfortable working in a changing landscape
- Keen to learn and understand and develop new skills in technology and data
- Self starter - you will need to show initiative and drive
- Able to vary from high level strategy to implementation focus
If you feel you are a natural innovator within the Insurance market and would like to opportunity to work for a market leader in the world of InsurTech then please apply now and I will be in touch shortly.